8666029811

She has talent in writing. Your mind doesn't seem to be on your work. We'll talk when I get back, OK? It's not done yet. This is awesome. Maybe this world is another planet's Hell. I'm sorry. I got the wrong number. I can't imagine shooting myself. We'll go when it stops raining.

8666029811

Monty climbed the Kilimanjaro. Gigi felt intimidated. Calvin dropped me off at the airport. Where did you see them? Panacea just got here. He didn't seem to pay much attention to you. Tovah probably thought I could stay until Monday. I'm going to sleep, because I'm getting tired. Please knock before you come in.

8666029811

She easily takes offence at trifles. The referee showed him the yellow card. I'm used to no-one liking me, and when someone does, I don't know how to act and I end up ruining it. What are you talking about, Spudboy? It's so easy for Americans to say "I love you" and it's impossible to do this in Chinese. As expected, Linda asked Gerard to marry him. I feel that I understand your feelings. I wouldn't trust you. The wedding took place in the Ritz Hotel.

8666029811

The party ended up with a chorus.

8666029811

Do wishes come true? We are going to look into the disappearance of the money. He thinks he's becoming deaf because he doesn't hear people talking about him anymore. Jack is a lot wiser than anybody else. I keep a dog. Who else witnessed the accident? Is there an existing meaning if the person in charge does not take the responsibility to begin with? My kids are coming to see me. I'm not so convinced. During the probation period of my friend's new job, each month's salary is 3000 RMB; once the probation period has been fulfilled, each month's salary is 3500 RMB.

8666029811

Had I known that, I wouldn't have said such a thing to her. "What time is it now?" - "Half two". - "Deary me! I had wanted to get to bed a bit earlier this evening!" I'll keep your problems in mind. Everett sat across from Leonard, his ex-girlfriend. Ritchey came late as usual. Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. Sangho got a lot more than that. You've got everything you need.

8666029811

There was a fire in this city last night. We can't tell exactly what time it broke out. It just doesn't feel right. That might not be as heavy as you think it's going to be. Do you believe in fairies? You look good without your glasses on. Janet put off going to the dentist's. The manager has put him back in the major league. What do you have on the menu today? I want that book.

8666029811

"Your sentence is 95% correct." "What's wrong with the remaining 5%?" I'll look up the vocabulary in the dictionary. There are many tourists in town. Can you call me back later?

8666029811

I hope you two are hungry. "Appointment with Death" is a crime novel by Agatha Christie. I'll come along.

8666029811

We're giving a dinner for them. I will be reading the book when I've finished this job. You look like your brother. You have to open the envelope carefully so as not to damage the cheque.

8666029811

Elvis likes what we've done.

8666029811

See to it that the door is locked at 10. This may not be the best solution, but it'll work. That dress is perfect for you.

8666029811

Mr. Brown is looking for his glasses. You need to stay here. But stupid guys aren't impressive to girls. You've got one hour. London is such a large city that visitors must use buses and the underground railway to get about. Waiter, I need a napkin. Who knows what could happen to me? I didn't know you had a brother.

8666029811

I think she is very attractive. I'm not crying. The different character typologies are represented schematically in figure one. I'm going to drop you off downtown. His book is riddled with shoddy research. Give me the main points now. Sometimes I'm scared of the dark. We're going to the pool. You can ask them yourself.

8666029811

He would often go fishing in the river. Try it out yourself. The tears of the past fertilize the future.

8666029811

He said that I must go there. Her adoptive parents are much kinder to her than her birth parents ever were. Let's start at the beginning. What was wrong with him? Caroline told Kylo about last night's ordeal. Japanese history is my favorite subject. He is an Italian Jew who has lived in France for a long time. Sridharan and Sanford switched places. Betsy and Josip went out to dinner.

8666029811

Joseph came back home tired. I've seen a lot of him recently.

8666029811

That's Sanche, my teddy-bear. I'll tell you if you promise not to tell. My sister is sensitive about her thick legs. Our soccer team has a good defense. "It will be all right, Philippe." "No, it won't." All writing systems have advantages and disadvantages. What the hell just happened?